neutralizing crème duoRegular price
Compare at $50.00
neutralizing crème duo $39.95 ($50 value) This is truly your “perfection in a pot”! Neutral is good, especially when it comes to evening out your skin tone. That’s why we created neutralizing crème, a soft... Read more
neutralizing crème duo $39.95 ($50 value)
This is truly your “perfection in a pot”! Neutral is good, especially when it comes to evening out your skin tone. That’s why we created neutralizing crème, a soft lemony yellow, nourishing second skin. You will love how smoothly this crème glides on your pretty face! It helps color-neutralize the appearance of redness and softens the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. It's a mistake-proof way to create an even, youthful-looking, moisturized appearance as it brightens and adds light to your gorgeous complexion. It’s a must in the skin prepping department! Flirt with flawlessness, Girlfriend!
2x .09 oz. Neutralizing Crème in mirrored compact
Color: universal yellow
- This featherweight crème helps color-neutralize the appearance of redness and soften the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Neutralizes skin tone and helps prep your complexion for the color to come as it helps camouflage skin blemishes, red/dark spots, broken capillaries, and any other unwanted skin imperfections.
- Helps keep skin hydrated and acts as a barrier to help fight environmental aggressors, while keeping your skin looking flawless.
- Glides on silky and smooth for easy application!
- Yellow based color and lightweight silky texture, guarantees comfortable wear that doesn't weight you down!
- Enriched with Vitamin E for skin nourishing benefits!
Talc, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera), White Petroleum Jelly (Petrolatum), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopherol Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Beta-Glucan, Triolein, Lecithin, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).